The introduction of maintenance software requires professional change management. Make an implementation a success story with clear structures and the right strategy.
The fundamental requirement for future-proof work in the field of maintenance management is the digitization and automation of processes. For this purpose an intelligent CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) or maintenance planning system is indispensable.
Recording the current situation at the beginning of a project.
- Industry in which the company operates?
- How is the maintenance department currently set up and which departments, sites and external service providers are involved?
- To what extent and with which IT systems is maintenance carried out by whom and what are the responsibilities?
- What is the ratio between planned and unplanned maintenance activities and are given budgets met?
- What are the demands and requirements? Which pain points need to be eliminated?
- What is the inventory and spare parts management like?
Often, the inventory and analysis of the current status leads to a critical questioning of supposedly proven processes.
The more accurately your objectives are defined, the more precisely your new maintenance software can be configured. What exactly should be achieved by the use of an intelligent CMMS?
- Increase technical plant availability and operational safety
- Increase productivity
- Reduction of maintenance costs and inventories
Create a central, cross-department information platform
- Enable consistently paperless maintenance processes
- Reduce administrative activities to a minimum
- Identify and eliminate weak points
- Documenting and preserving the know-how of skilled workers
- Interfaces towards which IT systems are desirable
During this introductory phase, the type and scope of use will be defined. If you would like to be convinced with a demo phase prior to your final decision, a common pilot is available. It also will be determined whether you want to use the maintenance software on prem or as SaaS (Software as a Service in a rental subscription). Furthermore existing data and structures will be migrated into the system.
The maintenance solutions pre-configured according to your wishes, needs and requirements are rolled out and trained. Benefit from especially developed train-the-trainer and reflection workshops. We accompany you in close consultation towards your set goals.
And already after a very short period of time, you will be able to analyze the results and correlations from your maintenance management data, which will bring you direct economic benefits. The digitization of production facilities, structures and processes leads to transparency of technical and business cause-effect relationships and can be continuously optimized.
Based on the experience gained in the areas specified above, other departments or locations will be successively connected to the maintenance system and implemented in live operation. This rollout will take place in the relevant areas including the associated data migration and desired interfaces.